It's November, which means Thanksgiving is just around the corner, making it the perfect time to give back to those in need.
This season, Breather is partnering with charities across the country to help make the holiday season feel a little more like the holiday season for the less fortunate.
For every booking, Breather will donate $1 to a local food bank. With every booking you're helping food banks give to those in need. In a city like New York, which has partnering with the Food Bank For New York City, a dollar is equivalent to five meals. That's five fewer people that have to go hungry.
Not matter where you are in country, you'll be helping others simply by reserving a Breather.
Chicago will be donating to the Greater Chicago Food Depository. D.C. donations go to the Capital Area Food Bank. LA has partnered with the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. The SF-Marin Foodbank will benefit from bookings in San Francisco. And Boston is collaborating with the Greater Boston Food Bank
In addition to the monetary donation, we'll also be collecting non-perishable food items at selected locations in NY, Boston, D.C. and San Francisco. Bring a can or two, and make a difference while you work.
Here's a list of our participating locations where you can find a bin:
NEW YORK donations go to the Food Bank For New York City
- 138 Wooster Suite 1, Suite 2, Suite 3
- 135 Bowery Suite 1, Suite 2, Suite 3, Suite 4
- 336 W 37th, Suite 1510-1, Suite 1510-2
- 55 W 19th Suite 1, Suite 2, Suite 3
- 215 Park ave South Suite 2010-1, Suite 2010-2
- 64 W 3rd Suite 1, Suite 2, Suite 3, Suite 4, Suite 5
- 853 Broadway,Suite 1204-1, Suite 1204-2
- 99 University Place Suite 1, Suite 2
- 37 E 28th Suite 1, Suite 2, Suite 3
- 9 E 53 Suite 1, Suite 2
- 31 W 26th Suite 1, Suite 2, Suite 3, Suite 4
- 16 Court Street Suite 711-1, Suite 711-2, Suite 1018
BOSTON donations go to the Greater Boston Food Bank
SAN FRANCISCO donations go to the SF-Marin Foodbank
- 833 Market Suite 306, Suite 314, Suite 316
- 594 Howard Suite 450-2, Suite 460-3
- 870 Market Suite 336, Suite 328
- 374 Brannan Suite 1, Suite 3
- 311 California Suite 720-1, Suite 720-2, Suite 720-3
- 465 California Suite 310, Suite 449, Suite 1290
Washington, D.C. donations go to the Capital Area Food Bank