313 Congress Street, 4th Floor, Room 3
- At tables40
- In lounge5
- Maximum total45
- Sq. ft.1510
- mon - fri 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Premium building
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Ensuite kitchenette
- Waiting room
- Lobby staff
- Elevator access
Additional in-room services
Folding Chair13 / day
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
Multipurpose Table100 / day
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
Projector50 / day
HDMI and thunderbolt cables provided (projection screen booked separately)
Projection Screen100 / day
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
- Team Offsite
- Team Meeting
- Client Meeting
- Small Event
- Class / Workshop
- Private Phone Call
About this space
This Fort Point location has tons of character with its exposed brick and wood beam ceilings. It is thoughtfully designed and perfect for a large team. It boasts an en-suite kitchenette, separate lounge area, and both projection screen and flatscreen TVs to present. Whether you're holding an all day team retreat or just need to book a couple of hours for an importa ...
Need to know
- To present, this space has both a 120 inch projection screen as well as two mobile flatscreen TVs. HDMI cables, Thunderbolt and USB-C adapters are available on-site to connect to the flatscreens.
- There is a ceiling-mounted projector with wireless presentation capabilities onsite. No cables or adapters are necessary. Simply power on the projector via remote and step-by-step instructions appear on the screen.
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 1 hour.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
The Breather promise
When booking with Breather, you’ll enjoy a seamless and consistent end-to-end experience, from finding the perfect spot for your meeting, to getting productive and creative with your team.
A place to do your best work
Breather spaces are sourced and designed by our in-house team, who use research to create spaces that help run productive meetings and spark creativity.
Consistently high standards
Our spaces are maintained and cleaned before every use by detail oriented Breather employees.
Always at your service
Our customer care team can be reached by phone, email or live chat, 24/7. Need help finding a space? Have a special request? Get in touch.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - by the hour or day - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.