1 N. LaSalle, 24th Floor, Suite 2425, Room A
- At tables8
- In lounge5
- Maximum total15
- Sq. ft.405
- Rentable Sq. ft.
- mon - fri 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- sat 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Whiteboard (1)
- Flatscreen TV
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Lobby staff
- Elevator access
- Phone charger
- Bathroom on premises
Additional in-room services
Per flipchart pad (easel rented separately)
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
HDMI and thunderbolt cables provided (projection screen booked separately)
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
About this space
Located downtown in the heart of the Loop near "Washington/Wells" CTA stop and inside one of Chicago's historic art deco buildings, this bright space is a perfect getaway for small to medium sized meetings. This space is walking distance to Union Station for Metra commuters and can be rented in tandem with 'Room B' next door to add breakout space and more room for lar ...
Need to know
- *** Please be advised that there will be façade repairs beginning on the South (Madison) and West (LaSalle) elevations this week. The sidewalk canopies/scaffolding will be installed tomorrow night and will remain for the duration of the repairs. The project is estimated to take approximately 8-9 weeks. These repairs are part of the normal maintenance program for the type of façade the building has. These repairs will not be as extensive as the façade work that has taken place in the past. Historic façade work addressed 100% of the exterior of the building. This work will focus on identifying areas in need of repairs and making said repairs. Working hours will be 7AM to 3 PM Monday through Friday. Actual work on the building will begin Wednesday. There will be rigs riding up and down the façade with crew members performing the exam and making repairs. Please don’t be alarmed when you see them.
- We appreciate your patience during this project.
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
Rent this space monthly
Access ready-to-go office space on flexible monthly terms with Breather. Learn more
The Breather promise
Breather creates private and productive workspaces designed to help you do your best work. Find space for a few hours, many months and everything in between.
Find space anywhere, anytime
Choose from a variety of private workspaces available in 300+ buildings across 10 major cities worldwide, and instantly reserve without commitment.
Each space is designed to facilitate focus and collaboration, and includes the technology and tools teams need to hit the ground running.
Always at your service
Your local Breather team manages each space and tidies up after every reservation, with 24/7 customer care available by phone, live chat and email.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - for a few hours or days - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.
We clean up
After every single booking, our operations team checks and cleans every room to make sure you always find your room in perfect shape.