120 E. 8th St., 5th Floor, Suite 512
- At tables10
- In lounge4
- Maximum total14
- Sq. ft.295
- mon - sat 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- sun 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Flatscreen TV
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Kitchenette on premises
- Great view
- Elevator access
- Phone charger
- Bathroom on premises
Additional in-room services
Folding Chair13 / day
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
Projection Screen100 / day
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
Multipurpose Table100 / day
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
Projector50 / day
HDMI and thunderbolt cables provided (projection screen booked separately)
- Team Offsite
- Team Meeting
- Client Meeting
- Small Event
- Class / Workshop
About this space
This newly renovated downtown Fashion District loft is flooded with natural light and features skyline views from every window. Combined with the usual amenities like fast wi-fi and a presentation-ready TV, it's the perfect space to gather a small team and prep for creative world domination. Please contact Kristen at (877) 711-5990 Ext. 7050 or kristen.lange@breather ...
Need to know
- Noise disruptions may occur due to construction in the building.
- There is a parking structure to the right of the building next to the alley and the parking is $12 for the whole day, cash only. (On Sundays, the parking structure next door is $5.)
- Kitchenette may not be used for cooking purposes!
- Need a different parking spot? Check out parkopedia to find the best parking spots available near 120 E 8th: http://www.parkopedia.com/
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 1 hour.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
Rent this space monthly
Access ready-to-go office space on flexible monthly terms with Breather.Learn more
The Breather promise
When booking with Breather, you’ll enjoy a seamless and consistent end-to-end experience, from finding the perfect spot for your meeting, to getting productive and creative with your team.
A place to do your best work
Breather spaces are sourced and designed by our in-house team, who use research to create spaces that help run productive meetings and spark creativity.
Consistently high standards
Our spaces are maintained and cleaned before every use by detail oriented Breather employees.
Always at your service
Our customer care team can be reached by phone, email or live chat, 24/7. Need help finding a space? Have a special request? Get in touch.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - by the hour or day - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.