1639 11th Street, Suite 152
- At tables28
- In lounge5
- Maximum total36
- Sq. ft.740
- mon - sun 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- USB-C Multiport
Additional in-room services Once you've created a reservation, a list of available in-room services will be displayed in your reservation details (availability of services may vary). You'll be able to add these services up to 24 hours before the start time of your reservation. If you don't see your desired service, press the 'Help' button to contact a Breather representative.
Folding Chair13 / day
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
Projection Screen100 / day
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
Multipurpose Table100 / day
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
Projector50 / day
HDMI and thunderbolt cables provided (projection screen booked separately)
- Small Event
- Client Meeting
- Class / Workshop
About this space
Directly in the heart of the Santa Monica tech corridor, this airy, wide-open space in a former industrial building is perfect for large meetings or classes. Two private break-out rooms let you focus on details while the group carries on undisturbed. Leave the car at home --the new Expo rail line stop is just blocks away.
Need to know
- Parking spots include: 43/44/45/46 for Breather members (at the back of the building) . If someone is in the spaces, please contact Breather support for directions.
- Need a parking spot? Check out Parkopedia to find the best parking spots available near 1639 11th : www.parkopedia.com
- If the bathroom is low on toilet paper/paper towels, first check the storage cabinet in the space. If there is none onsite, please contact Customer Care at 1 800-471-8704.
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
The Breather promise
When booking with Breather, you’ll enjoy a seamless and consistent end-to-end experience, from finding the perfect spot for your meeting, to getting productive and creative with your team.
A place to do your best work
Breather spaces are sourced and designed by our in-house team, who use research to create spaces that help run productive meetings and spark creativity.
Consistently high standards
Our spaces are maintained and cleaned before every use by detail oriented Breather employees.
Always at your service
Our customer care team can be reached by phone, email or live chat, 24/7. Need help finding a space? Have a special request? Get in touch.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - by the hour or day - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.
We clean up
After every single booking, our operations team checks and cleans every room to make sure you always find your room in perfect shape.