Duration (Min. 2 hrs)
Those times are not available at this location.
Book Full Day
8 AM 8 PM
8 AM 8 PM
Questions about this space? Get in touch with our 24/7 customer care team.
Welcome to your Hollywood writer's table. With seating for 14 high above the hustle of Hollywood and Vine in the Historic Taft Building, the scene is set for anything you can dream up. Can be rented in tandem with #1014 next door to add breakout space and more room for larger or extended sessions.
Request a recurring reservation
- 14 at tables
- 2 in lounge
- 25 maximum
Size & Layout
- 700 square feet · View floor plan
- Premium building
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Great view
- Wheelchair accessible
- Elevator access
- Phone charger
- Bathroom on premises
- Class / Workshop
- Client Meeting
- Team Meeting
- Team Offsite
|Every day:||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
From the main lobby take elevator to 10th floor, make a left when you exit elevator.
Need to know
• Photography is not permitted at this location.
• No parking lot in building, only meter street parking. There is a public parking lot adjacent to the building. ($13 dollar max). You can also park at the W Hotel for $30 a day.
• After 5:30pm and on weekends the security guard is not there, the member will need to use the intercom and say the password is "Breather24" to access the building.
• The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
Buses: 210, Train: Hollywood/Vine, Uber