1680 N. Vine St., 10th Floor, Suite 1012
- At tables14
- In lounge2
- Maximum total25
- Sq. ft.535
- Rentable Sq. ft.
- mon - fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- sat - sunClosed
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Great view
- Elevator access
- Phone charger
- Bathroom on premises
Additional in-room services
Premium wireless bluetooth HD audio conference speaker phone. Note this device requires connection to a mobile phone or computer, it does not function as a standalone phone
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
About this space
Welcome to your Hollywood writer's table. With seating for 14 high above the hustle of Hollywood and Vine in the Historic Taft Building, the scene is set for anything you can dream up. Can be rented in tandem with #1014 next door to add breakout space and more room for larger or extended sessions.
Need to know
- Photography is not permitted at this location.
- Construction taking place over the next few weeks may cause some noise disturbance - we apologize for the inconvenience!
- No parking lot in building, only meter street parking. There is a public parking lot adjacent to the building. ($13 dollar max). You can also park at the W Hotel for $30 a day.
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
- Photography and filming are not allowed at this location.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
Rent this space monthly
Access ready-to-go office space on flexible monthly terms with Breather. Learn more
The Breather promise
Breather creates private and productive workspaces designed to help you do your best work. Find space for a few hours, many months and everything in between.
Find space anywhere, anytime
Choose from a variety of private workspaces available in 300+ buildings across 10 major cities worldwide, and instantly reserve without commitment.
Each space is designed to facilitate focus and collaboration, and includes the technology and tools teams need to hit the ground running.
Always at your service
Your local Breather team manages each space and tidies up after every reservation, with 24/7 customer care available by phone, live chat and email.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - for a few hours or days - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.
We clean up
After every single booking, our operations team checks and cleans every room to make sure you always find your room in perfect shape.