725 S. Figueroa St., 10th Floor, Suite 1010
- At tables42
- In lounge8
- Maximum total49
- Sq. ft.1480
- mon - fri 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- sat - sunClosed
- Premium building
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Ensuite kitchenette
- Lobby staff
- Great view
- Wheelchair accessible
Additional in-room services
Folding Chair13 / day
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
Projection Screen100 / day
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
Multipurpose Table100 / day
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
Projector50 / day
HDMI and thunderbolt cables provided (projection screen booked separately)
- Team Offsite
- Team Meeting
- Client Meeting
- Small Event
- Class / Workshop
About this space
Towering above the Financial District and LA Live in the Ernst & Young building, this sleek XL space is ready to impress clients or help your team do some high-profile work. With dual presentation linked TVs and a catering-ready kitchen, all day sessions for your group (up to 42 seated) will float on by.
Need to know
- All guests must be registered with security 24 hours prior to your booking. You'll receive email details with instructions for registering guests when you book the space. Please note - Registering a guest is a separate process from adding a guest as an invitee / sharing reservation details.
- When booking for an entire day, Breather will credit you for 2 parking spaces max. For this special offer, please contact email@example.com
- Parking is available in the building parking structure. Please allow an appropriate amount of time to park prior to your reservation.
- Need a parking spot? Check out parkopedia to find the best parking spots available near 725 S Figueroa http://www.parkopedia.com/
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 4 hours.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
The Breather promise
When booking with Breather, you’ll enjoy a seamless and consistent end-to-end experience, from finding the perfect spot for your meeting, to getting productive and creative with your team.
A place to do your best work
Breather spaces are sourced and designed by our in-house team, who use research to create spaces that help run productive meetings and spark creativity.
Consistently high standards
Our spaces are maintained and cleaned before every use by detail oriented Breather employees.
Always at your service
Our customer care team can be reached by phone, email or live chat, 24/7. Need help finding a space? Have a special request? Get in touch.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - by the hour or day - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.