Duration (Min. 3 hrs)
Those times are not available at this location.
Book Full Day
8 AM 8 PM
8 AM 8 PM
Questions about this space? Get in touch with our 24/7 customer care team.
Nestled just a few steps off Hollywood Blvd, this Dutch Revival bungalow is a quiet haven away from the madness, and the perfect place to hole up and get some serious writing or editing done. Built with two small offices upstairs and a larger communal area downstairs, there's plenty of room for people to take their space before coming back to collaborate on ideas. French doors on the main level can connect this space to the mirror image unit next door if a large team wants to use both at once. Please contact Kristen at (877) 711-5990 Ext. 7050 or email@example.com for additional options, multi-day bookings, concierge services, or joint bookings with 1722 1/2 Whitley Ave.
Request a recurring reservation
- 10 at tables
- 4 in lounge
- 10 maximum
Size & Layout
- 900 square feet · View floor plan
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite kitchenette
- Phone charger
- USB-C Multiport
- Class / Workshop
- Client Meeting
- Team Meeting
- Team Offsite
|Every day:||8:00 am - 8:00 pm|
This building requires a buzzer code for entry. We'll reveal it in the app 30 minutes before your reservation.
Enter gate from Whitley Ave, building 1722 will be the second building on your right side.
Need to know
• Need a different parking spot? Check out parkopedia to find the best parking spots available near 1722 Whitley Ave: http://www.parkopedia.com/
• Parking lot next to building takes cash only $20 per day
• Parking lot on N. Cherokee Ave is $16 max per day (cash/cc)
• The minimum reservation length for this location is 3 hours.
Uber, Dash Hollywood