Hotel Gault, 449 Rue Sainte-Hélène
- At tables3
- In lounge8
- Maximum total12
- Sq. ft.350
- Rentable Sq. ft.
- mon - fri 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- sat - sun 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- On-site catering
- Waiting room
- Lobby staff
- Bathroom on premises
Additional in-room services
Flipchart & StandCA$50
Includes 1 flipchart + 1 easel stand, additional flipcharts sold separately
DisplayPort to HDMICA$0
Note that if the room you’re reserving has a flatscreen, the following connection options will already be available in-room: HDMI, Thunderbolt, USB-C
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
Multipurpose folding table, seats 6 comfortably
About this space
This semi-private lounge Breather, located at the heart of The Gault Hotel, is ideal for casual meetings. This space is open to the hotel lobby and is located directly behind the reception desk.
Need to know
- Food and beverages are available for purchase through the hotel. These items are not included in the cost of your reservation.
- This location is at the back of a hotel lobby.
- Please reach out to Customer Care if planning a photoshoot at this location.
- Catering not allowed at this location.
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
- Catering is not allowed at this location.
- Photography and filming are not allowed at this location.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
Rent this space monthly
Access ready-to-go office space on flexible monthly terms with Breather. Learn more
The Breather promise
Breather creates private and productive workspaces designed to help you do your best work. Find space for a few hours, many months and everything in between.
Find space anywhere, anytime
Choose from a variety of private workspaces available in 300+ buildings across 10 major cities worldwide, and instantly reserve without commitment.
Each space is designed to facilitate focus and collaboration, and includes the technology and tools teams need to hit the ground running.
Always at your service
Your local Breather team manages each space and tidies up after every reservation, with 24/7 customer care available by phone, live chat and email.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - for a few hours or days - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.
We clean up
After every single booking, our operations team checks and cleans every room to make sure you always find your room in perfect shape.