Filters & Search
- Near your current position
- Breather Cities
- New York City
- SF Bay Area
- Los Angeles
- Washington DC
Find better results with our filters
80 8th Ave
false · 12 people · New York City
68 Jay Street
false · 14 people · Brooklyn
708 3rd Ave
false · 4 people · New York City
Duration (Min. 4 hrs)
Those times are not available at this location.
Book Full Day
Questions about this space? Get in touch with our 24/7 customer care team.
This is the perfect space to host your next team event or reserve for an upcoming photo or video production. It's a spacious, blank canvas for your imagination.
Request a recurring reservation
- 30 at tables
- 6 in lounge
- 50 maximum
Size & Layout
- 1000 square feet · View floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite restroom
- Ensuite kitchenette
- Elevator access
- Class / Workshop
- Client Meeting
- Small Event
- Team Meeting
- Team Offsite
- Therapy / Consultation
|Everyday:||6:00 am - 10:00 pm|
This building requires a buzzer code for entry. We'll reveal it in the app 30 minutes before your reservation.
Walk towards the end of the hallway to the elevator on the right. Go to the 5th floor. Exit the elevator to the right and go to the end of the hallway to access the space.
Need to know
• Discounts and credits are not applicable at this location.
• For photo shoots, set-up and take-down of equipment must be included within the allotted reservation time.
• Loud music is not permitted in this space as to not disturb other tenants.
• A wide variety of furnishing options, photography and film equipment are included free-of-charge.
• The minimum reservation length for this location is 4 hours.
Subway: 1, 2, F, M, N, Q, R, A, C, E, PATH