54 West 21st Street, 6th Floor, Suite 601
- At tables10
- In lounge2
- Maximum total12
- Sq. ft.462
- Rentable Sq. ft.
- mon - thu 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- fri 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- sat - sun 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Whiteboards (2)
- 65" Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Elevator access
- Phone charger
- Bathroom on premises
- USB-C Multiport
Additional in-room services
Flipchart & Stand$50
Includes 1 flipchart + 1 easel stand, additional flipcharts sold separately
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
Logitech USB desktop or laptop webcam
About this space
Gigabit Internet Provided by Pilot
This beautiful Flatiron space has seating for 10, a whiteboard, a flatscreen TV and a comfortable nook in the corner to do your best brainstorming. With natural light streaming in from two sides of windows, you're sure to be inspired.
Need to know
- There is street construction that may be disruptive during your reservation. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This building requires that all guests be registered with security prior to them arriving. An email will be sent out shortly after the booking is created, requesting a list of all guests. A government issued ID is needed to check-in at the front desk.
- Small catering can be accommodated at this location, but large catering deliveries require a COI.
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
Rent this space monthly
Access ready-to-go office space on flexible monthly terms with Breather. Learn more
The Breather promise
Breather creates private and productive workspaces designed to help you do your best work. Find space for a few hours, many months and everything in between.
Find space anywhere, anytime
Choose from a variety of private workspaces available in 300+ buildings across 10 major cities worldwide, and instantly reserve without commitment.
Each space is designed to facilitate focus and collaboration, and includes the technology and tools teams need to hit the ground running.
Always at your service
Your local Breather team manages each space and tidies up after every reservation, with 24/7 customer care available by phone, live chat and email.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - for a few hours or days - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.
We clean up
After every single booking, our operations team checks and cleans every room to make sure you always find your room in perfect shape.