1413 Wisconsin Ave. NW
- At tables28
- In lounge12
- Maximum total47
- Sq. ft.1745
- mon - sun 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite kitchenette
- Great view
- Phone charger
Additional in-room services
Folding Chair13 / day
Extra folding chairs for your meeting
Conference Speaker50 / day
Premium wireless bluetooth HD audio conference speaker phone. Note this device requires connection to a mobile phone or computer, it does not function as a standalone phone
Projector50 / day
HDMI and thunderbolt cables provided (projection screen booked separately)
Projection Screen100 / day
Ultra portable tripod projection screen (projector booked separately)
- Team Offsite
- Team Meeting
- Client Meeting
- Therapy / Consultation
- Private Phone Call
- Small Event
- Class / Workshop
About this space
A one of a kind space, located in the heart of Washington D.C.‘s oldest neighborhood, Georgetown. 1413 Wisconsin is a stand-alone townhouse, flexible enough to host a large event or a team meeting. Adaptability is paramount, with multiple furniture layouts to suit your needs. Multiple televisions and an optional projector, are available for presentations, and a full k ...
Need to know
- When you walk up to the first flight of stairs you walk into our lounge room. It features 2 big coat closets and a seating area. If you turn right you will enter a breatk-out space that has 2 circular tables and past that is the kitchenette and bathroom. If you turn left from the lounge area you will enter the main meeting room.
- Up stairs on the 2nd story, you will enter a beautiful lounge area that seats 6 and past that our 2nd meeting space. The 2nd story of this Breather space is full of light with a wall of windows and 2 sky lights!
- The minimum reservation length for this location is 2 hours.
- No charges until your reservation begins
- Cancel for free up to 2 hours before
The Breather promise
When booking with Breather, you’ll enjoy a seamless and consistent end-to-end experience, from finding the perfect spot for your meeting, to getting productive and creative with your team.
A place to do your best work
Breather spaces are sourced and designed by our in-house team, who use research to create spaces that help run productive meetings and spark creativity.
Consistently high standards
Our spaces are maintained and cleaned before every use by detail oriented Breather employees.
Always at your service
Our customer care team can be reached by phone, email or live chat, 24/7. Need help finding a space? Have a special request? Get in touch.
How it works
Our users love how easy and fast it is to find and book a room - by the hour or day - today or weeks ahead of time.
Need the tables rearranged? Want 3rd party catering? A guided tour of a space before booking? Just talk to us 24/7 by chat, phone, or email.
We'll provide you with an access code to the space up to 15 minutes before your booking. No check-in required. It's that simple.